September 16, 2012

Criss Angel - My Dream Guy

When someone asked me what qualities I look for in a man. I smiled, because I already had a list of all the qualities I wanted in my dream guy.. in fact I had it written down on a piece of paper in my pocket.

1. He has to wear a lot of black or dark colors




2. Wear black eyeliner
3. Have a lisp
4. Likes Cats








5. Make cool gestures with his hands in every picture





6. Can levitate
7. Wears lots of jewelry of handcuffs mixed with crucifixes.






8. Has dated former Playboy playmates








9. Has a music side project
10. **Is a magician**






And the only guy who fits that bill perfectly is Criss Angel. So I won't accept anything less than I deserve goddammit.. and I sure as hell ain't gonna take no substitutions, because I'm worth it. (Been working a lot with my therapist on that one)


1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahhahah! You're so funny. The "lisp" part killed me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I will be seeing you again real soon.