August 28, 2012

Joe Giudice Doesn't Give a Fuck





And why should he? Shiiittt... he's drinking his wine, smoking his cigars, playing his poker, taking his shirt off, talking to bitches on the phone and taking care of his business (whatever that may be.) Leave 'em alone for christ sakes. Plus I got to give props to any guy who survived an attempted rape by his wife Teresa in the Napa vineyards.
People who are shocked and disgusted  by Joe Giudice's behavior in Bravo's "The Real Housewives of New Jersey", have obviously never been to northern Jersey. I am lucky enough to have a mother that was born and raised in Northern Jersey (or NoJo as I like to call it) and also lucky enough to have a spot in the family grave plot ready for me so I can spend the rest of eternity in Lodi. So I'm happy that Bravo chose to put the "real" in these housewives.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I will be seeing you again real soon.